Area Membership Executive
£25,000 pa + Commission + Bonus
Kent Invicta Chamber of Commerce is a not-for-profit organisation that offers a membership service that is designed to enhance, protect and connect local businesses.
The Chamber provides, Membership services, Business Advice, International Trade services, Representation and much more.
Covering the County of Kent & Medway, the Chamber is perfectly placed to promote, support and facilitate business across the County.
We pride ourselves in providing exceptional customer service to our members and are always working harder to improve our quality of service and benefits.
We are currently seeking a detail-oriented, enthusiastic and customer-focused Sales Executive to join our energetic and passionate team! This is a vital role to the success of our organisation, as you will be speaking with new and potential members on a regular basis.
About the role
- Act as the first point of contact, presenting benefits and converting enquiries
- Guide new customers through the application process
- Outbound calling both warm and cold leads
- Face to face visits from SME’s to large businesses
- Targeted on number of appointments achieved
- Targeted on number of new members joining
- Strong sales experience
- Demonstrated experience working to targets
- Proactive in your approach to build external and internal relationships
- Genuine interest in Kent businesses
- Exceptional customer service
- Committed to developing Chamber membership
- Able to work as part of a team and on your own
This is a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated and target-driven professional to further develop their sales skills and gain insight and knowledge into businesses in Kent by working alongside a friendly and efficient team.
To apply, please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below.