LKM Recycling is a leading provider of waste management & recycling services in the UK. The Sittingbourne company was established in 1978 as a scrap metal merchant & has developed over time into 5 lines of business to provide a strong one-stop shop for your businesses waste & recycling requirements:
- Ferrous & nonferrous metals
- Dry waste recycling (rubble, glass, plastics, metals, wood, rubber & other dry materials)
- Skip hire for domestic customers & builders
- Industrial shredding – uPVC, aluminium, light steel
- Confidential shredding for documents & data storage devices
- End of life vehicles
- Public weighbridge – Bread prepaid Mastercard & cheques offered as payment
With a large fleet of specialist vehicles & containers to suit every job, cutting edge plant & a broad range of services, LKM Recycling can provide a bespoke service for your organisations waste & recycling requirements. Let us take care of your on-site needs – our team is easy to contact & our service is quick & flexible. We can also ship materials to anywhere on the globe from our dock in Chatham.
Contact us today for a free audit!