Woodley Coles were founded in 2001 as an independent Quantity Surveying and Cost Management practice.
The business has grown significantly to deliver a range of services across Kent, London and Cambridgeshire, led by our influential partners who enable us to be a responsive, fair and fun place to work. The team has continually developed over the years to create a friendly, sociable atmosphere and a diverse working environment.
We are a hugely successful business with a solid client base encompassing a mix of new and repeat business. In 2004, we achieved Investors In People status which has continued ever since – demonstrating our ethos of putting people first and harnessing talent.
All members of the team take great pride in delivering the highest level of service to our clients whilst upholding the values of Woodley Coles as they engage with colleagues, clients and communities being:
- RESPONSIBLE – taking ownership and being answerable for our actions
- DEDICATED – devoted to the task in hand
- RESPECTFUL – having regard for the feelings, wishes and rights of others
- HONEST – acting with integrity
- ENGAGING – working as a team, developing people and impacting the community